Friday, 22 November 2013

An Invitation to Return To Reason

Dear friends, artists, bloggers, cyper-space lovers,

I have been busy. VERY busy. In fact at times horribly busy, but oh such is the life of people who work for themselves, do art, and parent!

But I am still here and have news of 3 art shows coming up no less.....

I would love to invite you to RETURN TO REASON, opening Tuesday 3rd December at the Blyth Gallery in Kensington, London
Jorge de la Garza, Untitled No. 15 (book 2)

I will be showing works alongside Jorge de le Garza and Rowena Hughes (am thrilled to be showing with 2 artist's whose work I love and admire!)

Private View: Tue 3rd Dec 6 - 8.30pm
4 December – 9 January 2014
Open: Mon - Sun 9am – 9pm

Blyth Gallery
Level 5 Sherfield Building
South Kensington Campus
Exhibition Rd
London, SW7 2AZ
gallery@imperial.ac.uk

Nearest Station: South Kensington

Please do come along and join me for some drinks on the eve of Tuesday 3rd December, and wear something nice (as I hope to be) given it's the month of Christmas and my birthday :) (only if you want to of course! ;) )

Read the press release and find out more here.

Saatchi Point & Shoot Winners Show

And the Saatchi Point & Shoot photography winners show at the Cock 'n' Bull Gallery, Shoreditch | December 13th - January 14th 2014

And finally.....

The Pop Up Print Shop & Show at ArtLacuna 
will be on for one fine weekend only: 5th-8th December | PV: Thursday 5th December 2013, 5-8pm for drinks, fine art prints, + more in the ArtLacuna shop 

48 Falcon Road
London
SW11 2LR

Nearest Station: Clapham Junction

For more & all artists who will have work for sale, see here: www.artlacuna.org

I will have a new photographic print piece in this event.

Any questions please contact me.

Experimental art e-course

The experimental art e-course starts again Feb 1st 2014. The new 2014 price will be £149 for the full 9 weeks, so I've decided to extend the early bird offer which is on here, as I've not announced the new price yet I realise. 

Sign up for £99 until Friday 29th November 2014 - get in there if you've been thinking of doing it + you get your free sketchbook and art goodies pack. The winner of the book in the post below was Sue Butler in Australia :)

I will be back as I have lots of interesting reading/books I wish to share.

Amelia.x

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fascinating, wish I could be there, and happy birthday on the 3rd, I'm a December type too, on the 1st. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole - my actual Birthday is Dec 31st - not a great day celebrating-wise! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear from you Amelia and to see what you are up to! It looks like you are up to a LOT of exciting events, full of creativity and art-FULL-ness =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear you about being busy!!! good luck with all of your shows...your work is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathryn - means such a lot to hear that. Hope you are well! x

      Delete
  4. Hope all goes well with the events, Amelia - and that your plans for the 'academy' progress well :)
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debbie - hope you are all good. Your work is great and thanks for all your input :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments