Friday, 11 October 2013

In Favour of the Sensitive Man

"I believe one writes because one has to create a world in which one can live....I had to create a world in which I could breathe, rein and re-create myself when destroyed by living. That, I believe, is the reason for every work of art."
Anais Nin, from this book

Life is busy. ArtLacuna good - you really should check out the ArtLacuna Prize show we have on - it's a good show. Great night last night down at the space.

And a free talk by artist Sonia Boyce next Thursday if you can swing down to Clapham Junction.

I am having a sale of many goodies on ebay including art equipment & fabric + more.... you might like to have a peak ;)

Amelia.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Anais Nin quote. how awesome. how true. how wonderful.

    M

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments